Welcome to this blog that shows how enterprising the city of Hull's young people are. The blog will feature up-dates about the work of the Hull Youth Enterprise Partnership and its support for Global Entrepreneurship Week.
















Tuesday 16 July 2013

Loui Fowler - last day of work experience

On the last day of my Work Experience, I wanted to complete some of my own business work to be ahead and also start preparing for the holidays, but before this Mike had prepared a check list for me to complete. Which was to: finish off my letter to send to Hull FC, to choose 3 possible Icebreakers for GEW, finish off my blog, finish off my letter to send to all the Super League clubs, finish the project with Lee and finally send the final GEW Banner designs for Charles approval. I had quite a busy morning ahead of me, so I started it by finishing off the GEW designs for their own TRIPLE R Banner and sent them off to Charles. Then I began on my tick list of finishing off the two letters; which I also accomplished. I then was to finish my blog and make a start on the GEW Icebreakers. Half way through my Icebreaker document, Jon and Jamie (the owners of Yes Yes) was here for a meeting and Mike insisted I came along. The meeting for me was really good, as I’ve now got some great new ideas from Jon and Jamie but also they wanted to finish off my website, and make me a landline number for my business not only to make it look bigger, but also attracts more companies. So personally, I found the meeting very beneficial, and are looking forward for the meeting with Jon and Jamie and hopefully working with Yes Yes in the future. The meeting finish at roughly 1:15, so I quickly nipped out for my lunch to get back in time to finish of the last little bits Lee and I had to do for the GEW event. Unfortunately we didnt achieve what we wanted to on the last day but overall I believe we did pretty well for a week’s worth of work, and hopefully enough to give the GEW event a little more money. So after it all I went to back to the office, collected my belongings and ended a great week of Work Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment