Welcome to this blog that shows how enterprising the city of Hull's young people are. The blog will feature up-dates about the work of the Hull Youth Enterprise Partnership and its support for Global Entrepreneurship Week.
















Monday 15 July 2013

Day 4 Loui's Work Experience with Youth Enterprise

Day 4:- When arriving into the office the first thing I had to do was to start this Blog about what I’ve done over the week of my work experience. So I started with it so it could be published before 10 o’clock. At 9 Charles got me to go across to the Guildhall to go see his friend Mitch Upfold as he was going to get me some boxing tickets for Luke Campbell’s fight on the Saturday. So we went off to go see him to receive the tickets ( which I was grateful for), then we went to find one of Charles friends called Nathan Turner as had a very humorous and true conversation talking about my business and general things. Then as soon as we came back I was sent by Mike, to go deliver a cheque to Hullabaloon, which wasn’t very far just down the road. So when I got back I had to just finish off any of my own projects, which are the GEW banner design, My letter to Adam Pearson which all needed to be done and look for the Icebreakers for the GEW events. After I did this Lee turned up again to finish off any other sponsor money that we needed to collect as well as the raffle prizes which we were again very successful in as we received a Chinese Laundry T-shirt form Chinese Laundry, and we also received a £25 Lush beauty set for the bath to. We also started talking to the manager at Famous Memorabilia who was very willing to donate as he said that Enterprise is very close to his heart. So he said he would be willing to donate.


No comments:

Post a Comment